The road leading up to Felker Brothers Corporation today was first opened in 1903
when brothers Louis and Albert Felker established a sheet metal shop. Felker Brothers
Manufacturing Company began by producing a patented design of galvanized well casing
as well as stock tanks and culverts.
This took deep personal commitment... a depth of dedication to deliver complete
customer satisfaction. Such dedication remains the proudest tradition of Felker
Brothers' Corporation today as we manufacture the highest quality, corrosion-resistant
stainless steel products and fabricated piping systems.
Serving major industries throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and other
countries from our manufacturing facilities in Marshfield, Wisconsin and Glasgow,
Kentucky. Felker Brothers today delivers a complete combination of highest quality
stainless steel products and customer services through two operating divisions:
Already recognized as a premier source of stainless steel piping products, Felker
Brothers Corporation today is in a stronger position than ever to continue our tradition
of personal commitment to complete customer satisfaction.